Terms and conditions
The purpose of these Terms and Conditions is to regulate use of the photographic material available from this online picture library, hereinafter referred to as the ‘Site’ by a borrower, hereinafter referred to as the ‘Borrower’.
These Terms and Conditions are expressly subject to the provisions in the Intellectual Property Code.
Access to and use of the Site imply tacit acceptance without any reservations of these Conditions by the Borrower, according to the latest version online.
- The visuals available from the Site are reserved exclusively for illustrating all or part of the Vaucluse département:
- in hard-copy and digital communication tools and documents circulated free of charge,
- in press articles (except the cover page)
- They may not be used:
- for commercial purposes (postcards, advertising, posters…)
- for public display on space to be purchased
- on social media
The Borrower may be, in particular:
- a partner in tourism of the ADT Vaucluse Tourism, such as a Tourist Office or CRT (Regional Tourist Committee), Logis de France or Gîtes de France affiliate…
- a travel agency, coach company or tour operator
- an association, school or other institution
- a journalist or news publication
- a supplier of the ADT Vaucluse Tourism: e.g., a communication agency, working exclusively in the context of orders made with the latter
- a private individual (student, private individual…)
Since not all the visuals are free of copyright for all categories of borrowers, the Borrower shall receive an access code to the picture library according to these rights.
- The use of each visual is subject to specific mention of the copyright and the caption on the Site, as follows: “Name of the photographer – Coll. ADT Vaucluse Tourism”
- If a date of termination of rights is mentioned for a visual, the Borrower agrees to stop using the file and destroy it.
- Since use of the Site implies tacit acceptance without reservation of these Conditions by the Borrower, any non respect of these Conditions may entail legal action on the part of the author of the visual(s) concerned against the Borrower; the ADT Vaucluse Tourism cannot be held liable.
- The Borrower may not transfer any visuals to any third party without prior authorisation from the ADT Vaucluse Tourism, without engaging the Borrower’s responsibility.
The Borrower must also provide the ADT Vaucluse Tourism with:
- 1 copy of the document featuring the photo(s) for a publication on paper
- the link to the medium for online use
Any new use must receive prior approval from the ADT Vaucluse Tourism, to the extent the authorisation concerns only a single use.
Any alteration to a visual, regardless of its nature, form or the technical process used, is forbidden without prior authorisation from the ADT Vaucluse Tourism.
The photographic material made available by the ADT Vaucluse Tourism remains the property of the authors or their rights holders, the Borrower being entitled only to the reproduction and/or representation right.
This photographic material cannot be sold by the ADT Vaucluse Tourism, from which it can only be borrowed.
APPLICABLE LAWS, COMPETENT JURISDICTION AND CONTRACTUAL DOCUMENTS
These Terms and Conditions are governed by legislation currently in effect in France. Any use not complying with these General Conditions may result in legal action being taken before the competent tribunals.
The ADT Vaucluse Tourism reserves the right to make changes in these General Conditions at any time; this is why the Borrower must refer to them with each use.
The Borrower guarantees to the ADT Vaucluse Tourism that the visual material will be used in accordance with these General Conditions and, in the event of any illegal or inappropriate use, guarantees the ADT Vaucluse Tourism will not be held liable for any recourse, legal action, claims or requests on the part of anyone for such use of this material.
The Borrower agrees to comply and indemnify the ADT Vaucluse Tourism in the event of recourse, legal action, claims or requests relative to any inappropriate or illegal use of the visuals by virtue of this contract.
All personal data provided by Borrowers when opening their account are stored in the administrator’s records. At any time, the Borrower has a right to access, alter, rectify or delete any personal data (modified law on IT and freedom of 6 January 1978) by going to the ‘Mon compte’ (My Account) page.